Recruitment Consultant – London/ Bristol/ Hybrid
Interested in supporting the UK clean energy sector? Frustrated by the standard 360/180 recruitment model and interested in job security and career growth in a consultancy setting?
Thomas Thor is a market leading brand within the clean energy sector. We provide contract staffing, permanent staffing, executive search, and consulting services to the largest nuclear infrastructure and technology projects across Europe.
As a Recruitment Consultant, you will empower our clients to hire the very best talent and enhance their direct hiring performance.
Why join Thomas Thor?
- Aside from encouraged career growth prospects, you will be given the opportunity to thrive in a collaborative and innovative environment, with client and account ownership potential.
- You will benefit from a trusting and flexible environment. The role offers a hybrid work model – from home or from one of our UK offices in London or Bristol - with flexible working hours.
- You will learn from your manager and peers, who are leaders in the industries we work in – we offer an in-depth induction programme delivered by recruitment professionals, with a personalised development plan.
- We are defined around our quality of delivery, we support our consultants to learn and develop alongside real projects and consistently encourage growth areas.
- On top of a basic salary and bonus, you will benefit from an enhanced compensation package.
We are flexible around the number of years’ experience required for this role because the attributes, passion and personality are of primary importance. This role is perfect for someone starting out in their career, but also has some experience in a full-cycle recruitment environment. What we care about is sharing the same values and dedication to our business growth, and who is excited about being part of our global team.
“We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law".