Entry level/Graduate Resourcing Consultant – old
Are you interested in starting a career in Recruitment working towards a Net Zero Future?
Thomas Thor is a market leading recruitment business supporting decarbonization and clean energy projects globally.
We are looking for highly motivated graduates and entry-level career professionals to join our fast-growing Resourcing Team in Bristol.
As a Resourcing Consultant, you will learn from your peers to empower clients to hire the very best talent and enhance their direct hiring performance in a collaborative, team-led approach.
Why join Thomas Thor?
- We offer an in-depth induction programme delivered by recruitment professionals, and a personalised development plan.
- Clear and encouraged career growth prospects.
- The opportunity to thrive in a collaborative and innovative environment, with client and account ownership potential.
- A trusting and flexible working environment. The role offers a hybrid work model – from our modern office in central Bristol and from home, along with flexible working hours.
- You will benefit from an enhanced compensation package, with bonuses on top of your basic package.
We welcome any backgrounds, and levels of experience because your attributes, passion and personality are of primary importance. What we care about is sharing the same values, and excitement about being part of our global team.
“We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law”.